Friday, August 7, 2015

Quick Takes #187 of the random linkish kind



  1. Happy August! So far that has meant getting the car inspected and big tuition payments; looking forward to the other thing it means ~ our trip to Maine tops the list!
  2. I've decided to extending my offer of modeling for you lovely reader my romper/jumpsuit from days of yesteryear if my Facebook page reaches 100 post for another month. And if you haven't yet had the chance head over to Rosie's for her fun-filled romper post.
  3. Congratulations to Hallie and Anna!! New Babies and life renews itself!!
  4. Caprese salad; we are growing tomatoes and basil this year ~ maybe by next year I will know how to make mozzarella cheese and it will be completely homemade.
  5. The local press on the upcoming Papal Visit has been all over the map but for sharing useful information in a humous way this post gets my vote for the week.
  6. Baby Book Moment: As of this week when Caitie jumps ~ her feet actually leave the ground!
  7. Happy Weekend!
Now please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's

No comments:

Post a Comment