Friday, May 8, 2015

Quick Takes #180: Lots of links


Sharing with you some of my favorite reads cause I like to share and maybe you are having the same kind-of sick, grumpy, toddler testing week I'm having.

  1. Still bummed I missed the conference ~ love the recaps: Rosie, Abby
  2. Today I got to attend Muffins with Mom at Liam's school. Songs and food; it was a lovely program and so nice to spend some one on one time with Liam.
  3. Totally agree with Ana's take on Mother and Sons
  4. One night last week Dr Daddy went into the hospital to be with a family as they said those important good-byes. Hugs and prayers to all of those missing their mom or child this weekend.
  5. Mary's post on staying present while remembering.
  6. Sarah's piece about missing a mom.
  7. Happy Weekend!
Please head over to Kelly's for more 7QT's

No comments:

Post a Comment