Friday, May 22, 2015

five minute friday: Rise

 Today's prompt is:RISE

         The moment often spoken of has recently happen when my kids are less and less often my alarm clock and my husband's actual clock or the sun is. It is amazing how much that minute or two to gather my wits helps. I know that there are breakfasts to make and lunches to pack but not having to answer questions milli-seconds after I have woken has so helped my stress level and ability to rise and greet the day with a smile and bit of enthusiasm.

         While I have never and may never master the skill of rising before the rest of household I am finding my way to a place peace and happiness that I hope is setting a better tone for everyone as they set out to their separate adventures.

For more Five Minute Friday please head over to Heading Home

1 comment:

  1. Joy, how needful those few precious moments must seem as they allow you to pause and draw breath before the day's busyness takes over. Their rarity makes them even more special. May you savour all the sweet seconds when you have a little time to commune with God, and may you sense His love even in the mess and muddle of ordinary when He beams down approvingly on you as you tend to your family. Blessings. Visiting from #FMF Have a great week ahead. :) x

    ReplyDelete