Friday, February 13, 2015

Quick Takes #172 of the quickish, linkish fashion



  1. Life this week is good; we are all mostly healthy and giving thanks for a warm home, praying for those out in the cold.
  2. This week Lisbeth's class celebrated a hundred days of class and part of the celebration was a sort of bucket list. Here's what Lisbeth would like to accomplish before she is hundred: Find a husband, get a job, have kids, shop for food, be happy. Decent List!
  3. Largely have my plans for Lent in place, just waiting for my journal from Blessed is She to arrive!!
  4. Speaking of Lent; Lisbeth's birthday is in early March and so always falls during Lent. Given that she is hitting the age to understand and truly observe Lent I really appreciate Kendra of Catholic All Year explanation and take on celebrating birthdays in Lent.
  5. Both kids had Valentine Parties in their class this week. I think watching your young kid have to write their name twenty or so times is an excellent definition of frustrated cuteness!
  6. Downton Abbey!! Are you watching? Are you reading Rachel's summaries!!
  7. Have a good weekend and head over to Kelly's for more 7QTs

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love Lisbeth's bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisbeth's list is great! I admit that I had to laugh, because I'm hoping to hit a few of those before I'm 100, too, but I'm not off to a great start! ;)

    ReplyDelete